10. Challenge and Success – You can challenge yourself and others to make a difference in your school and community. The best way to experience success is by overcoming a challenge.
9. Take Action and Make an Impact
8. Leadership – You can gain leadership skills and build a sense of responsibility.
7. Experience – Community service looks great on college applications and resumes.
6. Volunteering Strengthens your Community – As a volunteer you help support families, improve schools, support youth, and beautify the community.
5. It’s Fun
4. Friends – Volunteering brings people together from diverse backgrounds to work toward a common goal.
3. Adventure – You and your friends can go to new places, While learning and doing different things.
2. You get a chance to give back
1. IT’S FREE