So you’re ready to change the world. Wouldn’t you love to have other great teens join you?
Here are some great tools to help you spread the word about Lion’s Heart so others can join you in volunteering together!
1. Let your friends know about Lion’s Heart on social media. Use these posts to get you started. Feel free to edit and use your own words too. We’ve even included some fun photos that you can use when you post.
- Facebook – Want to help me change the world? I just joined Lion’s Heart and I would love it if you would join too so we could volunteer together! A great thing about Lion’s Heart is that they help us find places to volunteer and we can choose our favorite causes. Visit Lion’s Heart to sign up. @lionsheartservice #givingback #teenvolunteering
- Instagram– Want to help me change the world? I am now a Member of Lion’s Heart and I would love it if you come join me when I volunteer in our community. Visit Lion’s Heart and sign up with me! #Teens #givingback #communityservice #teenvolunteers #highschool #teen #friends #giveback #lionsheartservice @lionsheartservice
- Twitter – Help me change the world. I just joined Lion’s Heart and will be volunteering with other teens. Sign up with me! @lionsheartorg #teenvolunteers #givingback
3. Share this YouTube video with other parents and teens. In less than 7 minutes they will learn all the important things they need to know about Lion’s Heart.
4. Visit our store and order free brochures that you can give to your high school counselors, parents and friends.
Any questions? You can visit our website and use the chat function or call us at 800.894.8877, ext.108.